Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sharpie Cookie Plate


First! Okay...this is maybe a little too embarrassing and I shouldn't post it but I'm so excited to make one of these so who cares, right? I'm so so so in love with these plates on etsy, but not in love with the price.  Bakey-Bakey? I probably shouldn't post this but we are firm believers in dessert. We have it every night. Most days we are so lazy that we just put some pre-made cookies in the toaster oven...hence "bakey-bakey."


 Before: Plain white plate from the Dollar Tree. Write, draw, scribble on the plate with a Sharpie. Feel free to doodle as much as you want because you can wipe it off if you made a mistake. Really, you can. I was so afraid! I put a little hand sanitizer, because it's always handy (pun intended) on my plate and started over a few times. To finish it off, place it in the oven for 30 minutes on 350 and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}