Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another Pinterest Fail

I saw these adorable suncatchers on Pinterest and thought it would be worth my while to try my hand at them. First of all, make sure you do this craft outside because it really stinks! In fact, it is most likely toxic! I lined my baking pan with transparent plastic beads and baked them in the toaster oven for about 15 minutes and they made somewhat interesting forms. I don't know what I was hoping for but I was just underwhelmed with my results. The smaller shapes would take too much time to make enough of. Thoughts?




1 comment:

  1. I really like the way the star turned out! I will have to wait until my daughter is older to try this one out. Those beads would go right in her mouth!

    www.mendezmsnor.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}