Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mitzvah Planning

Hello friends. I've been a busy bee lately. Along with preparing for my craft fair, I'm planning a Bat Mitzvah for a friend wayyyy across the country. I've never done anything like this before but it's so much fun and I know Elaina will be over the moon. :))


Table Layouts: We decided to not use the table runners. It is going to be a luncheon and we want it to be simple and clean. Each place setting will have a paper utensil bag and a pinwheel.



Candle Lighting: I've never seen this done but the kids are doing a candle ceremony where special people light candles from different aspects of their lives. I made this box with a cardboard box wrapped in satin and dollar store candle holders. The end opens up to store the candles and holders for transport.

 Saltwater taffy boxes because they are from New England
Ice Cream Buffet Idea:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}