Friday, April 19, 2013

OT Goodies

When Pinterest meets work... I have a lot of kiddos with sensory processing deficits so I made these lap buddies for my little pals. I was at Big Lots and found these super fun socks (that only I would wear!) I filled them with rice and then stitched them closed. They don't look very long in the photo but they are a women's crew length so they cover the whole lap and give the kids the input that they need to be able to attend to their work. Plus they all love having a little "helper."



I also made these action sticks for when we need a break. Most of my children have goals to attend to a task for x amount of minutes. I don't know about you, but even I have difficulty attending for 20 minutes. I blame it on my iPhone! ;) I found this cute metal watering can at the Dollar Tree. I printed, cut, and laminated the little circles and glued them to foam craft sticks. The kids love acting out the silly actions for a special treat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}