Friday, November 2, 2012

DIY Felt Heart Hand Warmies



How cute are these? I love to keep these handy in the mornings for the little one. They are so quick and easy to make. I'm always looking for beginner sewing projects to do. I don't think I mentioned before but I'm an Occupational Therapist. Last year I had some of my older students working on fine motor skills with stitching these warmers up. I found this idea on Etsy. I decided to make mine bright fun colors with wool felt. They don't stay warm for too long but definitely long enough to get to school. I chose to fill mine with rice and little lavender petals for a little scent.



1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love felt these are such a cute and easy idea. Im stopping by from 30 Handmade Days, Im glad I found your blog, I'm loving all your crafts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}