Monday, November 12, 2012

Moroccan Theme Party Invitations

 

Hey guys. I know it says age 29 over there but it won't be that way for long. 22 days till the big Three-Oh! Let's breathe together. ;) The only thing keeping me sane right now is birthday party planning. What kind of party you ask? Oh, it's a Bollywood Murder Mystery party. I couldn't settle on a theme. I wanted a theme party with costumes and I especially wanted one where I can wear something crazy fun and...my favorite game is Clue and I saw a Living Social for a murder mystery party so I bought it. Of course the party was "Murder in Hollywood" and now it's "Murder in Bollywood." All names changed to protect the innocent. I'm having so much fun planning this party, I've got so many projects in the works and I'll be sure to post them here. First, my invitations...

 I used two gold foil doilies of different sizes for the medallion and made a bellyband with a gold ribbon to wrap around the invitation.







1 comment:

  1. bollywood murder mystery, now THAT sounds fun. i'll expect pictures! and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}