Thursday, November 22, 2012

Seuss Felt Stockings




Okay, so I didn't recycle these. But they only cost .60 each. That's fair, right? We are celebrating Christmas at my inlaws so we are taking our massive tree with us. (Whew!) Does anyone else start to feel a little claustrophobic with a huge tree in the house? This year we are putting up a few small trees and keeping it simple. We couldn't have maroon stockings to go with our theme so I whipped up some quick felt stockings, and by quick, I mean quick. I hot-glued these. :X Is that a sin? It should be. I've been known to hot glue costumes together while wearing them.  I traced some stocking printables and cut the shapes out and made another piece for the backing. I think they are kinda cute.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kortney, these stockings are adorable! I am a new follower, and there may be things at Maddalee that you might like!

    Thank you for sharing, Nancy

    maddalee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}