Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recycled Reindeer



I saw this Reindeer on BHG and fell in love...only I needed mine to be on drugs or something. I feel really bad when I buy new decorations because I have...so...much...stuff. But making them from items I already have is totally acceptable. The tutorial is on BHG.com so I won't reinvent the wheel. It's perfect. Cut, decorate, glue.


 
I cut too many of the U shaped pieces (only need one).


A little scrapbook paper and modge podge. 


The original:


2 comments:

  1. Cute!!! I always feel bad buying new stuff too when there are boxes of stuff I am not even using (hoarding?) :) Have a wonderful day

    xoxo, Tanya
    twelveOeight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Cute Christmas craft! I love the colorful scrapbook paper you used.

    T'onna
    Submarine Sunday Link Party @ http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/11/submarine-sunday-8.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}