Friday, November 30, 2012

So close to 30, I can taste it!

Sooo, my very best friend from Junior High School wanted to get me a cake for my birthday. I can't wait to see what it looks like. I've been coveting those blingy cake numbers that I see all over Pinterest for months now so I made my own. Big improvement!



Linking up to: I Heart Naptime . My 1929 Charmer . Craft-o-Maniac . Making the Scene . Making the World Cuter . Sewing Barefoot . Ninth Street Notions . The Dedicated House . Mad In Crafts . DIY Showoff . Brassy Apple . Homemaker On a Dime . Not Just A Housewife . My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia . Sugar Bee Crafts . Mercy Ink Blog . VWB Blog . Home Stories A to Z . The Winthrop Chronicles . Just Us Four . Sugar and Dots . Gingersnap Crafts . Someday Crafts . White Lights on Wednesday . The Well Crafted Home . Fine Craft Guild . The Gunny Sack . House of Hepworths . A Glimpse Inside . Two Yellow Birds . 30 Handmade Days . The Shabby Nest . Naptime Crafters . Whipper Berries .

10 comments:

  1. Sounds fun...30 is a good one:) Wish I were 30 again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius! I love them! Thanks, newest follower via craft-o-manic blog hop!

    moetalksalot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! I'm getting close too! Cute idea!

    New follower!

    Melanie @ keepitsimpleandfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea. Every time I'm looking for candles for my kids the number colors are always the color I do not want. Now... it won't happen again.
    Dawn@ lovemaydecorating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea! Saw you over at Debbiedoo's and I am your latest follower! Hope you come check out my blog too! www.mendezmanor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. now why didn't i think of that?! great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea. So many great ways to personalize them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute idea! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my besties from high school is turning 30 next month. I so have to bling her candles. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}