Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Craft Sale

Hey guys! I can't believe it has been over a month since my last visit here. I have had a busy time at work lately with my annual conferences and family time has kept me occupied as well. Last month was the Lucie's Place craft event where I sold some of my items.


My good buddy saved up copy paper boxes for a long time to help me make my setup. I put duct tape around all of the edges to add stability. I ended up covering each shelf with moss that I had from moss table runners from my wedding. While it added a nice effect, all of my items had moss clinging to them. ;) Overall, I was pretty happy with how everything turned out. I did the best that I could. I was proud of all of my items and felt like I prepared the best that I could. If I ever did this sort of thing again, I'd be sure to bring something to work on as it gets boring and I get nervous when people are shopping at my booth.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
}